mandag 9. januar 2023

Litt galskap må være lov....

Well, a little crayziness must be ok!

When you don´t have any ideas and are bored, but have an old canvas with a kind of painting on and you just want to overpaint with som colour, to make a kind of background for å new painting, thing happens.

I began with som white and a little burned umber and a palette knife to put on the colour and after a while, when I put more white in the center of the canvas, it seemed to be a kind of a face there.

Well, with the palette knife I startet to play around with the burned umber and white and after a while it  became a sort of a face. 

With no meaning to make a painting, only playing around on the canvas and after I put on a little touch of yellow and red it all became just some crazieness.

Well, I put it away and forgot the hole thing and some years later I found the canvas together with other things I had startet on but haven´t finished, and now I found the crazy painting a little funny and took a picture of it.



After some playing with photoshop, it became what you can se under, and I liked it.

It is completely crazy, but I kind of like it.


The result of boring crazieness and I have named him:

"The sceptical"

___________

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar